Well, folks, here we are again! I hope that everyone has had a great week and have gotten stuff done…
Before we get started with this weeks segment I’d to let you know about my other site TN Concealed Carry a tell you about a few of the most recent articles there – check those out by clicking on the links below…
- Is The Smith and Wesson 642 Good For Concealed Carry?
- Mastering The Concealed Carry Quick Draw!
- The Best Concealed Carry Lightweight Vest (And My EDC Kit)
- Choosing The Best Handgun For Self-Defense And Concealed Carry
Also, check out The 30 Day Sharp Shooter and most importantly, don’t forget to subscribe to TN Concealed Carry via the signup box in the right-hand sidebar… it’s FREE!
Preps for the week… well, besides the usual boring stuff that no one wants to hear about like having my driveway graded smooth and tending to chickens and harvesting and canning tomatoes, I took the new Ruger PC Carbine to the range and put over 500 rounds through it over several hours with no malfunctions what-so-ever.
This is a great little carbine and is recommended for anyone who owns a Glock 19, or Glock 17 because the magazines are interchangeable…
Well, folks, that’s it for me this week… what about you… what did you do to prep this week?
Latest posts by M.D. Creekmore (see all)
- Do Ramen Noodles Expire? What You Need To Know! - November 13, 2019
- The Complete Guide to Ham Radio for Beginners [and emergency frequencies list] - November 11, 2019
- 20 Prepping Foods With The Longest Shelf Life For Your Stockpile - November 11, 2019