If you’re interested in submitting an article, advertising, a sponsored post, or one-on-one consultation or just have a suggestion as to how I can make this site even better then, please email me using the contact form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible…
I’m a nationally known emergency preparedness consultant, blogger, and author of three books including Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat, 31 Days to Survival, and The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving TEOTWAWKI.
I also published another book The Prepared Prepper’s Cookbook which is a collection of food storage ideas and how-to as well as a collection of easy recipes that were sent in by readers of my website.
You can find out more about my books by clicking on the links below or visiting my Amazon author page (links open at Amazon.com).
- The Prepper’s Guide to Surviving the World as We Know It
- The Prepared Prepper’s Cookbook
- Dirt-Cheap Survival Retreat: One Man’s Solution
- 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness
I live on a three-acre homestead in Tennessee. And consider myself a jack-of-all-trades handyman and I’m a compulsive news junkie who spends several hours each day reading, watching, and analyzing the news and current events.
Constantly seeking to further my homesteading and survival education, I got certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED operation. I’ve also completed FEMA’s Leadership and Influence, Effective Communications and Are You Ready? An In-Depth Guide to Citizen Preparedness courses and the Kentucky Hunter Education Course and I’m a dedicated student of military history, small unit tactics and collapsed civilizations.
I have been interviewed as a content expert for American Survival Guide Magazine, on top of being mentioned by Mother Earth News Magazine, Backwoods Home Magazine, hundreds of blogs and online forums, websites, and several books by other authors.
I’m also a Paladin Press best-selling author with articles published in American Survival Guide Magazine, Survivalist Magazine and Backwoodsman Magazine. He is a full-time writer, and blogger, consultant, and publisher of MDCreekmore.com and contributes regularly to LewRockwell. I’ve also been mentioned as a content expert for Fox News.
- Read more at his Conservapedia Page…
- Visit my YouTube Channel
- And my other website at Making Sense of Manliness
Top five interesting facts about MD Creekmore:
- When I was four years old I nearly died from a rupture in my small intestine caused by a condition known as diverticulitis (rare at that age). I had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery – funny thing, is I still remember everything that happened down to the last detail.
- My great-grandfather on my mother’s side was a full-blooded Cherokee and spoke little English. My great-grandfather on my father’s side was a full-time moonshiner.
- My first job was on a dairy farm cleaning manure from the shipping trailers and the barn. Now that was a dirty job.
- I hate to spend money. If at all possible I would rather make something than to buy it. Must be the result of being raised dirt-poor in the mountains of Appalachia.
- I’ve been dog bitten three-times – yet still, love dogs.
Please take a second to signup for our FREE email updates so you can stay in the loop – the way it works is when a new article or video is published we will send you an email to let you know about it so that you never miss an important update.
Subscribe below and welcome to the Creekmore Crew…