We Are All Going To Die! Here Is How To Prepare For It.

M.D. Creekmore

I've been interested in self-reliance topics for over 25 years. I’m the author of four books that you can find here. Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about prepping, homesteading, and self-reliance topics through first-hand experience and now I want to share what I’ve learned with you.

5 Responses

  1. G.Go says:

    We are in our late 70’s – early 80’s and we finally took care of all this earlier this year. We should have done it long ago. It is important folks!

  2. suzy q says:

    This is also not a one and done thing. It needs to be reviewed, maybe once a year, to ensure everyone is still on the same page and those appointed may move or die so new people will need to be considered.

  3. Joseph Mannino says:

    First …….. Had to look up ” Casey Kasem ” . My only thought was a nonchalant ” oh well ” how his life ended . His life was one of wealth , friends , family and Progressive / Socialist causes . The Left does have some excellent banquets .

    Personally …. My 1st Will was done about age 22 / 23 . Have had the Will changed about 10 – 12 times in the past 40 years . Also have changed insurance policy beneficiaries . Have had Power of Attorneys , Medical Power of Attorney and Executors changed as well . Life …… It is fluid , not linear .

  4. Red C says:

    Thank you, Lake Lili, for this informative article.