Well, folks, here we are again! Another week of prepping and homesteading. A lot of folks have stopped prepping altogether after Trump took office because they now feel secure, they think that their guns are safe so all is well.
I saw an example of this thinking yesterday when I was at the local gun shop. The owner and a few others were talking about how great Trump is and how it was God himself that put Trump in the Whitehouse to save America.
They were also enunciating how now president Trump was guaranteed to win the next election and have another four years to finish making America great again.
Then I spoke up and told them that I didn’t think he would win again for a couple of reasons… mainly because the left hates Trump so much that every single one of then will turn out at the polls to vote against him, and that the Democrats and powers that be would cheat to win.
I could then tell that I wasn’t the most popular guy in the building so I paid for my new Ruger PC 9 and left.
And that brings me to my main prep this week… The Ruger PC 9… got it yesterday, brought it home changed the mag well so that it would use Glock mags and then ran 150 rounds through it with no issues.
Also, be sure to check out the recent articles at TN Concealed Carry…
- Best Survival Guns for Preppers: Handguns, Shotguns, and Rifles
- What Is The Best Home Defense Weapon That Isn’t A Gun?
- Carrying A Long Gun In Tennessee And The Snap Rack
- The Ultimate Bug Out Bag Checklist For 2018 And Beyond
- Is the Glock 19 A Good Concealed Carry Gun?
Well, folks, that’s it for me this week… what about you… what did you do to prep this week?
Latest posts by M.D. Creekmore (see all)
- 10 Tips to Secure Your Apartment for Under $30 - December 13, 2019
- 12 DIY Home Security Hacks for Under $100 - December 13, 2019
- The Best Way to Secure Your Home (A Helpful Illustrated Guide) - December 13, 2019